Saskatchewan is Suffering
Scott Moe and the Sask Party need to hear that we’ve had enough
We know that Saskatchewan is a great place to live and raise a family. But, after five years of Scott Moe and the Sask Party, Saskatchewan is just not the same.
Since Scott Moe became Premier, Saskatchewan has:
- The WORST overall rate of employment growth 🏗️
- The WORST job creation rate 👷in Canada
- More people leaving the province 👋via interprovincial migration than coming in
- More families struggling to pay the bills because of higher power and heating costs.
- The 3rd HIGHEST child poverty rates in Canada 👶
- A decreasing life expectancy
- The LOWEST minimum wage in Canada
- The 2nd highest undergraduate tuition in Canada
- Fewer family doctors 🩺
- Overcrowded hospitals with patients being treated in “hallway beds”
- Fewer ERs that are open when you need them
- The LONGEST hospital wait times ⏰for knee and hip replacement surgery
- 2nd LOWEST per-student funding in Canada 📚
- New and increasing lunchroom fees 🥗
- Fewer special needs schools
- More people feeling worse off financially than any other province in Canada
Scott Moe is desperate to have us talking about anything except his appallingly bad record.
But, we won’t be distracted.
We know the truth because we are living it.
Now is our time. Let’s tell Scott Moe and the Sask Party know that enough is enough: stop the distractions and get to work fixing the problems you’ve created.
Make your voice heard and sign this petition now.